Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cuti-Cuti

Date: 25 – 29 December 2008
Day: Thursday – Monday
Event: ‘Balek Kampung – Muar’

Last week which is on 25 Dec 2008 (Thur), morning at 8.30am me going back to Kampong – Muar. Yayy holiday… 26 December 2008 is my niece bufday..Hanis Humairah. She already 3 years old. Even she is a gurl but very the notty. Her Abang will be on next year, January 29..what I want give for his bufday..??? For Hanis, I’m not giving anything yet but for her bufday last week Me is the main sponsor for her party. . Even simple but yet happening laa..
During holiday, im not goin anywhere just stay at home accompany my family. Just want be with my parents and siblings that’s all.
My kakak ipar, after grad from KPLI she has been posted at Kota Masai, JB. Mug I, jauh gile. For that reason my brother will be ‘bachelor’ again and will keep watching their children yang very notty giler giler. My sister in law will appeal with KPM to be transfer from JB to Muar InshaAllah will get the result next 2/3 month later.

No comments:

Post a Comment